About the clinic:
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose and Throat) Clinics
The Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (ENT) clinics at Faruk Medical City are a regional state-of-the art clinics providing a complete range of services for ear, nose and throat conditions with rapid access to the latest technology for early assessment of patients.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services at our clinics:
We offer outstanding patient care through provision of information, education and delivery of comprehensive ENT services including:
• Allergy Assessment and Treatment.
• Facial Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Procedures: including Botox and Dermal Fillers.
• Balance Assessment: including Vestibulonystagmography (VNG), Spontaneous Nystagmus, Gaze, Smooth Pursuit, Saccade, Dix-Hallpike, Positional and Optokinetic Tests.
• Hearing Assessment: including Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA), Tympanometry with Reflexes, Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE), Auditory Brain Stem Response (ABR) and Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR).
• Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS).
• Salivary Gland Surgery.
• Selected Ear Surgery.
• Selected Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
• Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery.
• Surgery of Tongue and Oral Cavity.
• Surgery of Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses.
• Surgery of Neoplastic Disease of the Nasal Cavity, Larynx and Hypopharynx.
• Surgery of Thyroid Gland and Tumors of the Head and Neck.
• Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy.
Dr. Mohammed Al Komser, MD, MAS, FIBMS, FICS - USA
Dr. Waad Abdullah Hasan, MB ChB, FICMS, FABMS
Dr. Yadgar Shawqi Karim, MB ChB, MA